[WRTC2018] Press release #3 - 24.11.2014: WRTC2018 Work group met in Rheine

k1zm at aol.com k1zm at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 03:15:48 CET 2014

Randy

Jose may be a bit overly aggressive here - BUT - having operated exactly next to his site this past summer, his site was indeed a DOG - I would not have wanted it - so putting him in charge may indeed be a great idea.

I suspect he would be rather meticulous in carrying out this responsibility if given the chance - which is a good thing.

Having been burned by a couple of sites myself, I know what he felt like.

So - ONWARD!

HI

73 JEF