[WRTC2018] Press release #3 - 24.11.2014: WRTC2018 Work group met in Rheine

José Nunes CT1BOH ct1boh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 16:15:30 CET 2014

Amazing how quickly one's words get distorted....
I'm not offering for any position within WRTC2018 whatsoever. The
organizers and the Contest clubs behind WRTC2018, are competent enough not
to fall into previous mistakes.

I'm just suggesting that:

   - Site selection criteria is known well ahead of the event
   - Exact location of every QTH is know well ahead of the event

Following points above will assure that the QTHs will truly be level,
because:

   1. will face public scrutiny
   2. will gather feedback in case there are "miss-fits" giving time for
   corrections
   3. remove talk about level QTH's after the event, because people will
   have all the opportunities to send feedback before the event.

73 José Nunes
CT1BOH

--
José Nunes