[WRTC2018] Competition rules

Uwe Koenneker dl8obf at yahoo.de
Thu Feb 12 22:27:15 CET 2015

Hello José,
sure, we will consider input from past participants (both competitors as well as judges). The experience particularly from Moscow and Boston will be considered. We have already started discussion, but more input is always welcome. Feel free to drop us your thoughts!
However, I would probably not go that far and call it ´crowdruling´. If crowdruling would be the decisive force then we will likely all end in a country of milk and honey without any taxes :-).
We will share more details once we have them available.
Thanks and vy 73             Uwe, DL8OBF