[WRTC2018] WRTC rules re: SSB & CW Macros

Nathan Moreschi n4ydu at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 02:56:18 CET 2015

MIke,

There were no rules about it - just luck of the draw for what was
captured in the video. My teammate (N3KS) and I opted to not use voice
keyers to simplify the setup process. It wasn't a big deal. We obviously
used keyers and computer sending for CW. However, in the heat of the
moment I often use the paddles - just an old habit.

73,

Nate/N4YDU - K1R in WRTC with N3KS