[WRTC2018] Competition Rules

OZ1BII Henning mail at oz1bii.dk
Tue Oct 6 23:16:25 CEST 2015

Use of Sub-receivers - No
160m - Yes

What are WRTC all about?
Is it the best technician or is it the best contest operator ?
I would like it to be the best operator that we want to see.

160m will be a challenge - and that’s what it's all about.
Sub-receivers will just be another helping hand for those who can afford it.

Best 73 de OZ1BII Henning

* Remember SCANDINAVIAN ACTIVITY CONTEST 2015 *
*                                     SSB: 10/11 october                                 *