[WRTC2018] Competition rules

Yuri ve3dz at rigexpert.net
Wed Oct 7 18:40:03 CEST 2015

Hi Uwe.
Not sure what kind of opinion are you here looking for?

From:
Competitors?
Organizers?
Judges/referees?
Spectators?
non-WRTC participants?

Obviously, the opinions will be very different from all these different groups of people. I would probably ask the opinion of the previous competitors/referees first... The people who really WERE in the game and know what they are talking about.

Also, my understanding from the previous WRTC-2018 organizers posts was that all debates on rules are closed now. Am I wrong?

I am a bit lost.

Thanks.
73  VE3DZ