[WRTC2018] Vibroplex - New Bronze Sponsor

Michael Hoeding, DL6MHW dl6mhw at wrtc2018.de
Sat Feb 6 13:10:21 CET 2016

WRTC 2018 is pleased to announce that Vibroplex will support the world
radiosport team championship in Germany as a "Bronze Sponsor".

Scott, W4PA, CEO of Vibroplex already assured the support during
Hamvention 2015. As a well known contester and former participant of
WRTC he is a notably member of the WRTC community. In Boston Scott
organized the CW competition as side event of WRTC 2014. The final
signature of the sponsoring agreement completed the official
relationship between Vibroplex and WRTC 2018 e.V.

We would like to express our thanks for this extraordinary support of
amateur radiosport.
--

Michael Höding, DL6MHW
Vice-President, Fundraising, PR