[WRTC2018] WRTC callsign pattern needed to prepare RBN/Skimmers

Albert Crespo f5vhj at orange.fr
Mon Jul 2 08:26:04 CEST 2018

Randy,
Amen. The stampede for having information does not make up for skill.
See you at WRTC.
Aloha, Al

> Message du 02/07/18 03:39
> De : "Randy Thompson K5ZD via WRTC2018"
> A : "'Brian Szewczyk'" , wrtc2018 at lists.wrtc2018.de, "'Terry Zivney'"
> Copie à : "Randy Thompson K5ZD"
> Objet : Re: [WRTC2018] WRTC callsign pattern needed to prepare RBN/Skimmers

I just find it amusing, and sad, in a sport that is about communicating information over the air that more and more it is important to have calls in a database loaded in advance.  I fully understand the current environment.

In the end, the WRTC teams will be on the air and making QSOs.  I am sure that people will be able to find them.