[WRTC2018] WRTC callsign pattern needed to prepare RBN/Skimmers

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Mon Jul 2 11:44:16 CEST 2018

Hi Bob!

Why don't you just update the list with all possible German patterns for
now? It's not that much of a work with limited number of patterns still
missing, especially when you can use wildcards in pattern. This would make
sure the Skimmers are up to date by WRTC without organisers need to reveal
the callsigns before the event.

OK, it will most likely provide some false spots, but that's not a big deal
for one weekend. Then, after the WRTC you could roll back the old version
without all German patterns in the file.

Just my 2 cents,

73 de OZ/OH2UA

ma 2. heinäk. 2018 klo 1.03 Bob Wilson, N6TV via WRTC2018 (