[WRTC2018] WRTC Station photo

George K5KG giwagner at k5kg.com
Sat Jul 28 22:12:05 CEST 2018

		Dave, thanks for the FCG tent photos. I tried to get the photo of Ron's tent when I was at WRTC, but was unsuccessful. I was told that all official photos would be availability in a couple of weeks.
Ron's mother and father immigrated from Germany years ago. His father passed away a few years ago, and Ron died in 2016 at the age of 54.  His mother dearly wanted to go to Germany for WRTC, by was unable to make the trip. I will now get a framed picture for her.
Thanks very much for your quick reply.
By the way, that photo of Ron was taken at my shack during one of our many contests together.

		George WagnerSarasota, FL

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018 at 3:53 PM -0400, "David Siddall" <K3ZJ at arrl.net> wrote:

George,
FCG WD4AHZ tent was used for N4YDU/N3KS team.  Photo that I have is attached.  Also attached are the similar photos for the two FCG name tents. Let me know if the 3 pics do not come through on my direct email.  Attribution: "Photos Courtesy WRTC 2018".
73, Dave. K3ZJ