[WRTC2018] WRTC2018 Photos by K5KG

giwagner at k5kg.com giwagner at k5kg.com
Tue Jul 31 03:52:17 CEST 2018

Here is a link to my WRTC2018 photos.

https://k5kg.smugmug.com/Ham/WRTC-2018

For all of you who let me capture your picture, I thank you.  I have tried
to pick the best shots were there were multiples.  Please feel free to use
any of these photos, but attribute them to K5KG if you put them in a
publication.  Any of these photos can be easily downloaded from this Smugmug
link.  It is not necessary for you to subscribe to Smugmug to access the
photos.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

73, George, K5KG

George I. Wagner

Sarasota, Florida

---